Click on the Research Paper/Topic/Link below to view or download.
NOTE: Your computer must have a .pdf reader, such as Adobe Acrobat to view or download the files.
- Burna Nota (2000). Creating a culture of peace in the face of economic globalization
- Gail Stewart, 2000 5 pages - a must read
- Soka Gakkai International
- Peace through dialogue: A time to talk - thoughts on a culture of peace
- Lederach, J.P. (2000). The challenge of the 21st century: Justpeace - 8 pages - 3 gaps in our conceptual frameworks to sustain peace
- Beck, S. (1982). World peace movement: Principles, purposes and methods
- UNICEF. (1999). Peace education in UNICEF - Susan Fountain
- Human Rights Foundation
- Education for Peace (1997) H. Toh at
- S.H. Toh (1997). Education for peace: Towards a millennium of well-being - Canadian author
- Peace Education Network of the British National Peace Council (1999). Towards a culture of peace
- Magnus Haavelsrud (1983). Peace education
- Groff, L., & Smoker, P. (1995). Creating global-local cultures of peace
- D. Hicks (1988). Which way to peace? - The nature of peace
- D. Hicks (1988). Which way to peace?
- Canadian Centers for Teaching Peace. (1998). UNESCO Culture of Peace Program
- Equitas - International Centre for Human Rights Education (formerly the Canadian Human Rights Foundation)